Comfort One Another
(Bible Study Questions for March 10, 2013)
Text: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
1. What does “being comforted” mean to you?
2. What are some situations where people might need to be comforted?
3. Can you share an example of when you needed comfort?
4. What area of comfort is Paul addressing in this text? What comforting words does he give?
5. If you were in the Thessalonians shoes, would those words comfort you?
6. What else could Paul have shared to give comfort?
7. What words would you like to hear if you were in their situation?
8. What words that are meant to give comfort fail to comfort? What should we not say?